Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Little Lulubel’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Beaumont Avenue, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2HE, UK. Little Lulubel trades as a Limited Company and is registered for VAT under number 138152717. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
See Rental Terms & Conditions.
1. GENERAL TERMS
- The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
- The prices displayed on this website include VAT at the current and appropriate rate. The standard rate of VAT is currently 20%. All payment is made in GBP (British Pound Sterling). We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item.
- Images used on this website may depict products that we do not sell that are used as props for photography. Some images may be used for illustration purposes only.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is only allowed with written consent from Little Lulubel.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Little Lulubel takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
2. MAKING A PURCHASE & THE CONTRACT
To make a purchase you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. When your order is ready to ship, we will then send you a despatch confirmation email. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract is formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error. All purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology and a secure server.
Little Lulubel shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of goods being delayed or prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including the acts of any third parties. Furthermore, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever whether arising from loss of data, loss of profits or loss of revenue, loss of anticipated savings in connection with the use of this website.
Little Lulubel will deliver any goods ordered to the delivery address supplied when submitting an order. Availability permitting, orders will dispatched for delivery within the stated time frame. The dispatch of goods constitutes our duty of fulfilling the contract. If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged item, please contact our customer service team within 7 days. They will be happy to assist you and arrange a replacement or refund where applicable. We do advise you to check goods upon arrival. No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries, or for any other reason. If you refuse delivery, please notify our customer service team immediately.
5. RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We want you to be happy with everything you buy from Little Lulubel. If you are not completely satisfied with any of the goods you have purchased then please notify us immediately. Alternatively you may wish to exchange unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods; please contact us to arrange this. Once your return or exchange has been processed, we will return any monies owed onto the original payment account.
6. CUSTOMER MAILINGS & EMAIL
Along with many other mail order companies we occasionally make our customer lists (name & address only) available to other carefully selected companies so that they can mail you with information on products or services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive these mailings please tick the opt-out box on the registration page or phone or E-mail us at anytime and we will adjust our records accordingly. Please note that we never pass your email address or your child’s name or date of birth on to any company or organisation outside Little Lulubel.
7. HEALTH & SAFETY
- Toy Safety - All the toys sold on Little Lulubel website comply with the European Toy Safety Regulations and bear the CE mark and age guides where appropriate. Please retain any packaging for future reference. Adults should inflate balloons and supervise their use with children under 8 years
- Chocolate Products - Whilst every care has been taken these products may contain traces of nuts.
- Confectionery - All the sweets selected and sold on Little Lulubel website are not recommended for children under 3 years, unless otherwise stated. Adult supervision is recommended for all of our sweets when being consumed by a child. WARNING: Lollipops are a potential choking hazard. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts are a potential hazard.
- Our pick and mix sweets are all well-known brands such as Haribo and Barratts. Our personalised jars are carefully filled by hand in small batches. Our retro mix gives you most of the sweets listed below. This best seller contains over 40 different varieties of pick and mix in each jar, topped off with flying saucers. Our fizz free mix contains: a yellow belly snake, pint pots, cola bottles, jelly beans, milk bottles, shrimps, fried eggs, twin cherries, teeth and lips, jelly babies, mini foam bananas, friendship rings, gold bears, strawberry bonbons, a candy necklace, wine gums, terrific turtles, strawberry pencil bites, heart throbs, mushrooms, blue raspberry bonbons, jelly snakes, rhubarb and custard (soft), liquorice allsorts, dolly mixtures, candy cones, snowies, jazzies, porky pigs, pink & white mice. Our fizzy mix contains: flying saucers, sherbet lemons, fizzy cola bottles, watermelon slices, fizzy dummies, fizzy cherry cola bottles, pina colada, jelly mix, sour spiders, rainbow bites, raspberry rocketz, foam strawberries, dew drops, sour candy shocks, fruit jellies and fizzy bubblegum bottles. As well as the above, our retro mix also contains boiled sweets (rhubarb & custard and pear drops). We cannot guarantee that any of our products are free from MILK, SOYA, WHEAT, GLUTEN or NUTS. We recommend the sweets should be consumed within four months.